At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our service-focused, results driven team routinely reviews medical evidence, investigates accident scenes, works with outside experts, and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
We are seeking experienced, results-driven, detail oriented and passionate attorneys to join our growing team. As a Personal Injury Attorney, you will work on our specialty cases dealing specifically with car, motorcycle, and big truck wrecks. We have opportunities at all three of our locations, College Station, Midland, and Lubbock, TX.
- Assisting and educating clients about their legal rights and responsibilities throughout the process
- Managing caseloads – work start to finish
- Conducting legal research, investigations, and negotiations
- Represent the client in trials, depositions, hearings, litigation, and mediations
- Negotiate suitable agreements and settle on the client’s behalf
- Manage a team of legal assistants, case managers, and litigation professionals
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from a fully accredited law school
- Member of the State Bar Association and a state license to practice law in Texas
- 3+ years of personal injury litigation
- Outstanding negotiation, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a high volume of litigation cases
- Passion for helping people
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Trial experience
- Board Certified
- Licensed in surrounding states
- Unlimited earning potential(base + commission)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
For starters, we’re in a high growth state and need to add more legal professionals like you to help our large client caseload. Our office is equipped with top-of-the-line technology and software tools that our attorneys and staff utilize to navigate daily tasks, conduct investigations, litigate cases, and stay in contact with clients.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney, and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.