Case Manager Assistant
At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our service-focused, results driven team routinely reviews medical evidence, investigates accident scenes, works with outside experts, and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
We’re a growing Plaintiff’s firm that handles a wide range of injury and wrongful death cases, most of which are car, motorcycle, and big truck wrecks.
We are seeking a full-time Case Manager Assistant whose duties will include a combination of complex litigation practice support work as well as traditional administrative responsibilities.
- Assist in managing timelines and deadlines, including calendaring deadlines
- Prepare Discovery responses and request shells
- Identify issues and solve problems quickly
- Communicate with clients, medical providers, adjusters, courts, and other attorneys’ offices
- Compile and redact medical records for demands
- Prepare & submit correspondence
- Enter detailed notes and assist in keeping cases updated
- Assist in records preparation for demands
- Making phone calls to adjusters and clients
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 year experience in a professional services office or other legal support function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be an out of the box thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Strong customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Industry experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following WonScore Assessment at https://apply.wonscore.io/PAWQGV/Chad-Jones-Law
For starters, we’re in a high growth state and need to add more passionate professionals to our team.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney, and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws,