At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our service-focused, results driven team routinely reviews medical evidence, investigates accident scenes, works with outside experts and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
We’re a growing Plaintiff’s firm that handles a wide range of injury and wrongful death cases, most of which are car, motorcycle, and big truck wrecks.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable, productive legal Case Manager who will help clients navigate the complex legal system by providing them with support and assistance throughout the process. We have opportunities at all three of our locations, College Station, Midland, and Lubbock, TX.
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of case management, including deadlines, Settlement Disbursal Statements, and recommendations for cost and time- effective ways to accomplish the client’s needs
- Manage timelines and deadlines of each of your assigned cases
- Work on each case quickly and efficiently, along with the attorney, from beginning to end
- Meeting with new and existing clients
- Draft legal documents for attorney review
- Identify issues and solve problems quickly
- Communicate with clients and insurance adjusters on a regular basis
- Communicate effectively with our internal records specialists and investigators to ensure the correct and complete investigative and medical records are obtained in a timely manner
- Review your cases’ medical records and assemble files
- Prepare and submit correspondence
- Enter detailed notes and keep cases updated in Litify
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience as insurance adjuster, legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Punctual and reliable
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Personal injury case management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following WonScore Assessment at
For starters, we’re in a high growth state and need more professionals to serve our clients. Also, we want the community to know we are the go-to choice for all their legal matters, and that is where you come in.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney, and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.