Front Office Coordinator
At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our service-focused, results driven team routinely reviews medical evidence, investigates accident scenes, works with outside experts and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
We’re a growing Plaintiff’s firm that handles a wide range of injury and wrongful death cases, most of which are car, motorcycle, and big truck wrecks.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable, and professional Front Office Coordinators and Brand Ambassador to help manage our Midland, TX & Lubbock office with a client first attitude.
- Welcome visitors and clients in a friendly, energetic, personable, polite, and professional manner
- Management of phone lines, mail, office supplies, meeting areas and reception
- Schedule appointments and maintain company calendars
- Maintain safe and secure workplace by following company procedures
- Assist with intakes and new potential clients, as needed
- Data entry
- Manage the office processes to ensure business is running efficiently
- Assist in coordinating office and company events
- Office brand ambassador for promoting and maintaining a great company culture
- Work with outside vendors, as needed
- Other administrative duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of administrative, office or customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Positive attitude and passion for helping people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and ability to learn different technologies quickly
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience working at a personal injury firm
- Legal secretary
- Customer service experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following WonScore Assessment at
For starters, we’re in a high growth state. Also, we want the community to know we are the go-to choice for all their legal matters, and that is where you come in.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney, and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.