At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our service-focused, results driven team routinely reviews medical evidence, investigates accident scenes, works with outside experts, and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
We’re a growing Plaintiff’s firm that handles a wide range of injury and wrongful death cases, most of which are car, motorcycle, and big truck wrecks.
We are seeking a highly compassionate, empathetic, and professional Legal Intake Specialist to serve as the voice of our firm. You will be responsible for talking with new and potential clients to assess their needs, empathize with them regarding the details of their situation, manage their onboarding with the firm, and help them solve problems. These opportunities can be based out of any of our three locations: College Station, Midland, or Lubbock, TX.
- Interview prospective clients by phone and email to become familiar with their case
- Analyze cases to see if it is a good fit for the firm and ensure that they feel seen and heard
- Identify needs and expedite resolutions quickly and efficiently
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet the criteria of the firm to assist in the growth of our caseload
- Onboard new clients by filling out necessary paperwork and putting together case files
- Enter detailed client information into case management system
- Assist with front desk and administrative functions, as needed
- Passion for helping others
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales, or similar role
- High-level listening skills to gain a thorough understanding of claims
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail to explain next steps
- Experience with case management software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Solid data entry and computer skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Punctual and reliable
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Previous legal experience
- Interviewing experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies, communication, or related field
- Salesforce experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following WonScore Assessment at https://apply.wonscore.io/VYG3ZW/Chad-Jones-Law
For starters, we’re in a high growth state. Also, we want the community to know we are the go-to choice for all their legal matters, and that is where you come in.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney, and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.