At Chad Jones Law we are committed to providing superior legal service and fighting for justice for our clients. Our service-focused, results driven team works with outside experts and negotiates with insurance companies to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
We are seeking a creative and strategic-thinking Marketing Specialist to join our growing firm. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound and inbound marketing activities, and a creative mind to help us stay fresh, competitive and on the cutting edge.
If you are a highly motivated marketing guru and have a passion for helping others, we want to talk to you.
- Monitor market trends, create advertising campaigns, develop targeted strategies to increase brand awareness while measuring ROI
- Provide input to strategic decisions by developing marketing plans with financial models and present to Senior Management
- Develop marketing launch strategies for a measurable successful “go to market” plan, growing/defending brand market share with innovative strategies, high impact/visible marketing, and strategic advertising support
- Maintain company website
- Create content for various media platforms and outlets
- Managing the marketing budget
- Assist with design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads for TV, radio, festivals, events, and various social media outlets
- Regularly benchmark and review the full marketing mix
- Develop brand strategy and efficient marketing plans to solidify the firm’s position competitively with a multi-market perspective and local relevancy
- Conduct market research to determine target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating target marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and plan company events as well as philanthropic efforts in the community
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business-related field
- 3+ years of experience brand management, SEO, PPC and content marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Proven effectiveness in employing digital communications and social media; able to develop communication plans that fully leverage new technologies
- Creative mind with the understanding of people’s tendencies, preferences, needs and wants
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Strong Leadership
- Punctual and reliable
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Web design experience
- Professional certification
- Established media contacts
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Taco Tuesday
- Continuous professional development
- Work-life balance
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following WonScore Assessment. https://apply.wonscore.io/9CGQGG/Chad-Jones-Law
For starters, we’re in a high growth state and need a dedicated marketing guru to assist in the company’s growth. Also, we want the community to know we are the go-to choice for all their legal matters, and that is where you come in.
For over 20 years, Chad Jones, a board-certified trial attorney, and his team have been fighting big insurance companies to protect the rights of individuals in our communities in the great state of Texas. The firm is built on a solid foundation of core values and a culture of high achievers. We are a group of caring and compassionate people all on the same mission to serve others.
Chad Jones law provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.